Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, P.A. partner and family law attorney, Chris Lombardo, spoke with the American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (AACFL) about why our Firm chose to enroll in the™ course and how we have benefited from the training. The Firm currently has four Certified Financial Litigators (CFL™) to better serve client needs, including “high net worth dissolution of marriages, and training and seminars that are designed to educate about personal and corporate financials are always beneficial.”
In the Case Study, Lombardo answered a number of questions about the CFL in the Study such as:
- Why did you decide to join AACFL or take the CFL credential?
- Why was AACFL uniquely positioned or qualified to help you?
- What were your expected outcomes from working with AACFL?
- How has the course benefited you and your firm?
- How have you used your AACFL credential?
- Do you have a testimonial or quote you can share?
“The CFL certification provides a foundational understanding of financial transactions that encourages the litigator to peel back the onion to get to the core of the dispute.” – Christopher Lombardo, Senior Partner, Chairman of Litigation Division: Woodward, Pires & Lombardo, PA.”